Friday, May 22, 2015

2013 - Shazam!

 SHAZAM!

  SHAZAM!

  SHAZAM!

  SHAZAM!

  SHAZAM!

  SHAZAM!

  SHAZAM!

  SHAZAM!

  SHAZAM!

  SHAZAM!

  SHAZAM!

  SHAZAM!

  SHAZAM!

  SHAZAM!

  SHAZAM!

  SHAZAM!

  SHAZAM!

 SHAZAM!

 Say it with me kids, SHAZAM! 

I couldn't wish for anything better to work on than this, one of my all time favorite comic book character. These designs are for the three shorts "Wisdom", "Courage" and "Stamina" which featured in the show "DC Nation" last year on the Cartoon Network. If you missed them, they can be found on the ever delightful "YouTube".

Well this looks like the last of my animation portfolio. It's been two years since I have worked on this and I haven't been able to find a job since. Every project I apply for either gets cancelled or I didn't make the cut, But the search continues.

2 comments:

Conner said...

I learned to read, using old issues of Shazam from the 40's that my father had. Cap has been my favorite ever since. i am thrilled to see that there are shorts out there, and more stoked to see its by an artist i like. Gotta love the Big Red Cheese!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Keep looking for that dream job. I see a lot of art out there and you stuff is so good and cartoon ready that you deserve to be working in this field.