Friday, July 31, 2015

Flex Your Muscles! - Part 2

 M.U.S.C.L.E. ( KINNIKUMAN )

 RAMENMAN

 KINNIKUMAN ZEBRA

 MAGNITUDE ICHIMAN

 BUFFALOMAN

 BIG RADIAL

 MAPMAN

 BLACKHOLE

 KINNIKUMAN

 KINNIKUMNA SUPER PHOENIX

 KIKI JIN

 KINNIKUMAN SOLDIER

 SMILEMAN

 SCREW KID

 MR. AMERICA

 APOLLO THE GIANT

 KANDERAMAN

 SUNIGATOR SHOTAI

 ATLANTIS

 MAMMOTHMAN

 BENKIMAN

 THE HUNTER

 MIXER TAITEI

 LEOPARDON

 HEAVY METAL

 PINCHMAN

 KING OF TONS

 COBRA SATAN

 ROBIN MASK

 TERRYMAN

 PARTHENON

 BIKEMAN

TURBOMAN

The more the merrier, especially with M.U.S.C.L.E. figures. But this is the last of it from me because there is over 250 of these little guys and I wanted to draw other things. So all you get is 64 of my Favorite ones of the hole bunch.

Enjoy.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great stuff!!, looking foward to seeing more of your art in the future.

Gogmagog said...

This is one of my favorite things ever. Just sad I didn't see it sooner. Well-done!

Unknown said...

Very cool. I have always loved M.U.S.C.L.E.S. You have done them well. Great work.

Khamos said...

This is one of the greatest things I have ever seen! Fantastic work!!!